Being a good manager is an important skills to harness.
You might not have the word "manager" in your job title or role at your current company but being able to spearhead a project, lead a group discussion, and take the reins on a client meeting are all situations that involve managerial skills.
In this livestream, we touch upon a few of the most important skills to cultivate when you're in manger mode:
- listening to needs of the team
- having open communication and an open door policy
- knowing the strength and weaknesses of team
- holding the team to high standards
- upholding the ethos of the company
Also, be sure to check out our lesson on Effective Collaboration while Managing Remote Teams.
See you in the next lesson and livestream!
Happy Explearning ⚡